Show simple item record

dc.creatorFort Worth Star-Telegram
dc.date.accessioned2016-11-11T20:20:55Z
dc.date.available2016-11-11T20:20:55Z
dc.date.issued1959-03-05
dc.identifier.urihttps://repository.tcu.edu/handle/116099117/11972
dc.descriptionnewspaper clipping
dc.format.medium9.5x11 paper
dc.relationVertical Files (RU 32)
dc.rightsPrior written permission from TCU Special Collections required to use any photograph.
dc.sourceBuildings and Structures: Dedications folder
dc.subjectBuildings and Structures
dc.subjectMary Couts Burnett Library
dc.subjectBailey Building
dc.subjectSherley Hall
dc.subjectClark Hall (1959)
dc.title"TCU Trustees Dedicate Buildings"
dc.typedocument


Files in this item

Thumbnail
This item appears in the following Collection(s)
  • Vertical Files [473]
    The files include historical documents that pertain to the University and its activities, such as the original charter for AddRan Christian College and a list of graduates from the college's first matriculating class.

Show simple item record