Show simple item record

dc.creatorLinda Kayeen_US
dc.date1996-12en_US
dc.date.accessioned2014-07-21T18:01:56Z
dc.date.available2014-07-21T18:01:56Z
dc.date.issued1996-12en_US
dc.identifier.urihttps://repository.tcu.edu:443/handle/116099117/1630
dc.descriptionJ.M. Moudy Visual Arts and Communication Buildingen_US
dc.formatTIFF, 1200dpien_US
dc.format.medium35mm negative (35)en_US
dc.relationLinda Kaye Collectionen_US
dc.rightsPrior written permission from TCU Special Collections required to use any photograph.en_US
dc.sourceBox 119, Folder 2609en_US
dc.subjectBuildings and Structuresen_US
dc.titleBuildings and Structuresen_US
dc.typeImageen_US
dc.identifier.digitool94865en_US
dc.date.captured2010-05-25en_US
dc.format.dimensions1681px x 1105pxen_US
dc.format.resolution92.0833ppi x 92.0833ppien_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
This item appears in the following Collection(s)
  • Linda Kaye Collection [1875]
    Linda Kaye, a 1963 graduate of TCU, photographed many of the school's events from 1959 until her death in 2007. The collection consists of photographic prints, negatives, contact sheets, and digital images.

Show simple item record