Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2014-07-21T20:02:10Z
dc.date.available2014-07-21T20:02:10Z
dc.date.issuedn.d.
dc.identifier.urihttps://repository.tcu.edu:443/handle/116099117/2687
dc.descriptionRemodeled in 1961 and named for David C Reed, an Austin businessman, church leader, and TCU trustee from 1920-1948
dc.format.medium8 x 10 glossy
dc.relationTCU Photograph Collection (RU 53)
dc.rightsPrior written permission from TCU Special Collections required to use any photograph.
dc.sourcePhoto Number: 2117
dc.subjectBuildings and Structures
dc.subjectDave C. Reed Hall
dc.titleReed Hall
dc.typeImage
dc.identifier.digitool85689en_US
dc.date.captured2009-03-20
dc.format.dimensions1201px x 800px
dc.format.resolution200ppi x 200ppi


Files in this item

Thumbnail
This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record