Select a community to browse its collections.
The Bells were Mexican vaudeville artists who performed between the 1890s and the 1920s. The papers document, largely with photographs, the careers of the members of the Bell Vaudeville company.
Cartographic collection which includes maps of the world, the British Isles, Pacific Ocean, North and South America, the Western Hemisphere, and the United States. Dates range from the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries.
Grace Halsell wrote for several newspapers, worked as a staff writer for Lyndon B. Johnson, and wrote thirteen books, the most well-known of which was Soul Sister (1969). The papers document her life and career.
Harold Maples was editorial cartoonist for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram for 27 years. The collection consists entirely of Maples' original editorial cartoons published in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram from 1954 through 1981.
Jim Wright was a member of Congress for thirty-four years, serving as House Majority Leader from 1976 to 1986 and as Speaker of the House from 1987 to 1989. The papers document his career in the U.S. House of Representatives.
Linda Kaye, a 1963 graduate of TCU, photographed many of the school's events from 1959 until her death in 2007. The collection consists of photographic prints, negatives, contact sheets, and digital images.
The Love brothers - Cyrus, Samuel, James and John - fought for the Confederacy during the Civil War. The collection contains letters written by the family during the war.
The Texas Christian Mission Board in Dallas published this "monthly magazine devoted to the interests of Texas Christian Missions" from 1904 to 1907, then quarterly until 1914.
In 1902, Tom B. Saunders Jr. became the first cattle dealer in the Fort Worth Stockyards. The family-operated Tom B. Saunders & Company brokered cattle exchanges throughout Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas
This collection documents the public and the private faces of TCU from the end of the 19th century through the latter part of the 20th century. The scrapbooks include news clippings, letters, programs, photos, and invitations.
The files include historical documents that pertain to the University and its activities, such as the original charter for AddRan Christian College and a list of graduates from the college's first matriculating class.